When you work at Allianz, you’re part of a strong global insurer, helping to protect over 3 million Australians. You’ll have opportunities to grow and drive your career your way, work with people from all different backgrounds, and feel free to bring fresh thinking. And you’ll get the support you need to have an enriching career and enjoy what really matters to you.
• Run our Retail Sales Program for one of the Big4 Banks and manage a high performing team
• Sydney CBD location with interstate travelling
• Attractive sales incentive and tools of trade (car, phone, laptop)
Our Financial Institutions business distributes consumer and small business insurance products via Banks, Credit Unions and Affinity Groups. We are proud to work in partnership with one of Australia's leading financial institutions to maximise their insurance revenue and achieve long term, sustainable growth.
We have an opportunity for a National Retail Sales Manager to join our Financial Institutions team in Sydney. Reporting to the Strategic Alliance Manager, you will lead a national team of Account Managers around the country to accelerate growth with our new and one of the key financial institutions partner by increasing new business cross-sell results.
Key responsibilities include:
• Build and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders from various organisations within the partner's group
• Working closely with our partner to design and agree on Retail sales programs
• Oversee sound execution of each sales program on a consistent basis nationally
• Align Account Manager team activities, including establishing team priorities and territory management responsibilities and providing coaching and development
• Business development, including identification of new business opportunities and cross-sell within existing portfolio
• Measurement of team performance and delivery of sound ROI through benchmarking and identifying best practice across organisations
To be considered for this role you will possess:
• Proven experience building and developing business relationships
• Proven business development and sales ability
• People management experience
• Strong presentation, negotiation, coaching and influencing skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply online with an updated resume.