When you work at Allianz, you’re part of a strong global insurer, helping to protect over 3 million Australians. You’ll have opportunities to grow and drive your career your way, work with people from all different backgrounds, and feel free to bring fresh thinking. And you’ll get the support you need to have an enriching career and enjoy what really matters to you.
• Become part of a dynamic, high performing team environment
• Grow and develop with a Global Insurer
• Manage team of four Support Services Officers who are responsible for the correspondence between brokers and underwriters for tailored business
We have an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our Sales Operations - Transactional business team. Reporting to the Manager Transactional Business, you will be responsible for providing responsive service and targeted assistance to our Broker & Agency Division. Our Transactional Business team provides processing, administration and credit control support for tailored and specialty products for Broker & Agency division, ensuring a high level of customer service is delivered and adherence to compliance.
Your key responsibilities will include participating in:
• Maintaining the superior results achieved by this team.
• Working closely with our distribution channels, particularly Broker & Agency.
• Develop relationships with internal support divisions to solve problems ensuring consistent and positive customer experience occurs at all touch points.
• Be responsible for efficient and effective processes to take up and support tailored and speciality products
• Support high performance, customer oriented culture in your team
• Act as escalation point to resolve complaints at source
To be considered for this role you should possess:
• Experience in financial services or insurance industry
• People management experience and a supportive management style
• Experience in identifying and implementing process improvement initiatives
• Solid communication skills – including the ability to tailor your communication to the audience
• Exceptional relationship management and influencing skills
• Resilience in order to work effectively in varying environments and with challenging tasks, responsibilities and stakeholders
• Outstanding customer service ethic, for both internal and external customers
• Technical knowledge of the B&A Tailored and Specialty business is desirable
At Allianz we value high performance. We recognise the contribution of our employees and reward our staff with a dedicated range of attractive benefits. Whether you are looking for a company that offers a variety of flexible leave options, salary packaging, or substantial insurance discounts, Allianz has a range of benefits to suit you.