When you work at Allianz, you’re part of a strong global insurer, helping to protect over 3 million Australians. You’ll have opportunities to grow and drive your career your way, work with people from all different backgrounds, and feel free to bring fresh thinking. And you’ll get the support you need to have an enriching career and enjoy what really matters to you.
• Take ownership of your own motor claims portfolio
• Become part of a dynamic, high performing, supportive claims team environment
• Ongoing opportunities for learning and development
As an Allianz Claims Consultant you’ll be joining a fun, collaborative and supportive team with offices in every major Australian capital city, and work across a diverse stream of business lines – including customers, brokers and financial institutions. You’ll be there to assist our customers when they need us most, activating our motor based claims as a reassuring first point of contact. By taking responsibility for their claim, you’ll see our Claims Management Strategy through in a professional and courteous manner, paying close attention to customer focus benchmarks, KPIs and targets. It’s a role where you will be dealing with people experiencing hard times and difficulty, but your job is to assist them – which makes it highly rewarding.
You’ll be responsible for:
• Ensuring a fair and reasonable outcome for our customers
• Managing claims under the guidance of our experienced managers and coaches from claim to settlement
• Driving service outcomes for internal and external customers
• Adhering to all legislation and compliance processes in your management of the claim
• Managing confidential claims information discreetly and professionally
• Escalating any claim issues to our Team Leader
Ideally you’ll have:
• Excellent customer service abilities and solid verbal communication skills
• The ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• An attention to detail and a pride in your work and accuracy
• A can-do approach to owning your tasks and being accountable
• The confidence to access, use and run a variety of systems and software once trained
• Year 12 equivalent education or a tertiary qualification (preferred, but not essential)
• Recent experience in a role such as retail or hospitality will be looked upon favourably
The Allianz career difference
As part of our team you’ll experience outstanding training with great coaching and learning opportunities, and a structured career progression program where you can move ahead in your career and be remunerated at a higher level without having to wait for vacant positions. Our culture is inclusive with plenty of team-building and regular events. At Allianz you’ll receive discounts on our products and services and a range of financial incentives. We also value the health and well-being of every individual. Some of our lifestyle benefits include flexible working arrangements.