When you work at Allianz, you’re part of a strong global insurer, helping to protect over 3 million Australians. You’ll have opportunities to grow and drive your career your way, work with people from all different backgrounds, and feel free to bring fresh thinking. And you’ll get the support you need to have an enriching career and enjoy what really matters to you.
Our Claims divisions are integral to Allianz operations as they assist our customers in their moment of need. Claims Services delivers a market leading customer experience by providing expert consultation to Direct customers, Brokers and Agents, Financial Institutions, Motor Dealers and other business partners.
Located in the heart of Melbourne's CBD our Victorian Claims Team currently have a number of opportunities for Claims Service Consultants to join our Motor Claims team. This area delivers a market leading experience by providing expert claims service to our customers in their time of need.
As the first point of contact for all motor claims enquiries, you will provide a high standard of customer service and manage claims in a timely and cost effective manner from initial contact to finalisation.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Demonstrate claims management experience or experience in a complex Customer Service environment.
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills
- Be able to manage conflicting priorities and work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Pride yourself on your high attention to detail
- Thrive in an environment which promotes accountability and ownership of assigned tasks
- Be confident using a variety of systems and software packages
If you are looking to develop your career, take on new challenges and gain valuable experience with a strong global business, apply now and see where your career with Allianz can take you!