When you work at Allianz, you’re part of a strong global insurer, helping to protect over 3 million Australians. You’ll have opportunities to grow and drive your career your way, work with people from all different backgrounds, and feel free to bring fresh thinking. And you’ll get the support you need to have an enriching career and enjoy what really matters to you.
Strategy Advisor – Sydney CBD - Permanent
- Located in the heart of the Sydney CBD
- Use your strategic and financial analysis experience
- Full Time Permanent position with great career potential
We are looking for a Strategy Advisor to join the team at Allianz on a Permanent basis in the Sydney CBD. You will play a key role within the Strategy and Transformation team being responsible for the development and maintenance of competitive intelligence. You will also be involved in analysing competitors, customers, and markets as well as contributing to the development of strategies across the business.
Other key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Maintaining a competitive intelligence database and synthesise competitor, market and macro-economic information to ensure the Strategy team and its customers and stakeholders are informed of competitor and market developments
- Analysing competitors, customers and markets including financial analysis, market potential estimates, and scenario modelling to produce competitive and market intelligence
- Providing support to the General Manager Strategy and Transformation and others Strategy Team on an ad hoc basis for tasks including the preparation of Senior Management Team meetings and offsites
- Involvement in planning, advice, and support to the business during both the strategy development and the strategy implementation process.
It is expected you will possess experience and skills including:
- Sound analytical skills including strategic and financial analysis
- Experience with strategy frameworks and tools
- Demonstrable experience with developing strategies in complex, multi-layered organisations
- Well-developed stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Knowledge and experience in the General Insurance industry
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field (Business and/or Finance)
- Master of Commerce/MBA would be highly regarded.