When you work at Allianz, you’re part of a strong global insurer, helping to protect over 3 million Australians. You’ll have opportunities to grow and drive your career your way, work with people from all different backgrounds, and feel free to bring fresh thinking. And you’ll get the support you need to have an enriching career and enjoy what really matters to you.
• Multiple full time 6 month contracts
• Utilise your strong administration and customer service background
• Friendly and supportive team
Allianz Australia, part of the global Allianz Group, is one of the country’s leading providers of insurance and risk management products and services. By joining Allianz you are joining a company that offers a fast-paced, flexible and innovative work environment and a rewarding career.
We are currently seeking a Recovery Assistant to join our National Recoveries Unit based in Sydney. As an integral team member you will be responsible for administrative and claims management support to the National Manager of Recoveries, Team Leaders and Recovery Officers.
The duties of the role will consist of but are not limited to:
• Processing of cheques and invoices on a daily basis
• Reporting on a daily and ad hoc basis
• General administrative support across the National Recoveries Unit
• Customer Service – provide outstanding customer service to internal and external business stakeholders
• Process improvements including maximising recoverable amounts and reduction of recovery cycle time
• Assistance with portfolio management
The successful candidate will ideally have:
• Working knowledge of laws relating to debt collection, liability and insurance (desirable)
• Debt recovery experience within a financial institution or insurance industry (desirable)
• Proven experience in an administrative or team support position
• Strong time management and multi-tasking abilities
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
• A high attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills and have the ability to work autonomously as well as form part of a dedicated team
• Strong problem-solving skills
The position of Recovery Assistant is an excellent entry level opportunity for a candidate keen to pursue a career within the debt recovery industry.
The Allianz career difference
In return for your commitment to us you’ll enjoy an environment that thrives on fun and teamwork, and where successes are recognised and celebrated. You’ll also be able to take advantage of generous discounts across our products and services, and enjoy excellent opportunities for career advancement. With 4,300 people, Allianz Australia is an outstanding place to learn, develop, grow and lead. Not only will a career with Allianz link you to a brand that’s financially strong, but you’ll be connected to a culture built on supportive management, internal promotion, and making the most of your potential.
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply online with a current resume.