When you work at Allianz, you’re part of a strong global insurer, helping to protect over 3 million Australians. You’ll have opportunities to grow and drive your career your way, work with people from all different backgrounds, and feel free to bring fresh thinking. And you’ll get the support you need to have an enriching career and enjoy what really matters to you.
• Sydney CBD location
• 6 month opportunity
• Sales Support Team
Allianz Australia, part of the global Allianz Group, is one of the Australia’s leading providers of insurance and risk management products and services. By joining Allianz, you are joining a company that offers a fast-paced, flexible and innovative work environment and a rewarding career.
We have an opportunity in our Sales Support Team for someone to provide support to our sales teams across Allianz’ Retail, Corporate and Commercial channels, assisting our customers with their new partner sign-up requests. When a new partner is signed on, our team provide technical system support and maintenance.
Are you willing to join a team that is committed to providing consistently high levels of customer service to our stakeholders and their partners throughout the on-boarding process and beyond?
Key responsibilities include:
• Working closely with Allianz Sales Teams
• Constant review of and improve existing processes
• Participation in transferring existing email request processes to an automated workflow
• Monitor and manage the team inboxes
• Provide operational analysis and support to key stakeholders
• Ensure SLA's are met and best customer experience achieved
• Engaging Agents and Account Managers directly to collect and confirm details required for the account set up process, including agreement and project rollouts
• Respond to questions and issues in a customer-focused manner and provide updates to customers on progress
• Administration of internal systems
To be considered for this role you should possess:
• Strong attention to detail
• Proactive and confident demeanour
• Proven administration experience
• Experience in the use of mainframe system is essential
• Preferably proficient Microsoft Office skills, preferably with Excel
• Proficient time management skills
• Ability to problem solve quickly
• Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to work both autonomously and in a team
• Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
• General compliance mindset would be beneficial
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply online with a current resume.