NSW - Sydney
Sales and Marketing
No File Attached
- Sydney CBD location
- Full-time permanent opportunity
- Fantastic opportunity for a strong administrator with an event management focus
We are seeking an Event Coordinator to join our Market Management division. Reporting to the Head of Events & Sponsorship, you will work closely with a number of internal and external stakeholders and be responsible for assisting with the planning, implementation and execution of multiple events across a number of our businesses nationally, as well as day to day support to the Events Team.
Key responsibilities include:
Providing general event admin support including preparing agendas, scheduling meetings, sourcing and ordering of gifts and promotional items.
- Monthly reporting of event expenditure through the use of an invoice tracking sheet and monthly journals.
- Assisting with the implementation of key events for the Events Team, including organising accommodation, booking flights, purchasing clothing and merchandise.
- Assisting with the development of printed and digital marketing collateral for events.
- Preparing and updating of the Marketing Calendar of Events.
- Liaising with external suppliers and internal stakeholders to General Manager level.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in B2B event coordination dealing with large organisations
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Strong customer focus and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a structured, fast-paced environment
- Experience with e-Touches Event Management software would be an advantage.
- Some design experience (InDesign or Photoshop) would be desirable
- An understanding of brands and the ability to work with brand guidelines.
- Initiative and a proactive approach
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
To succeed in this role it is essential that you are detail-oriented and highly organised. We are looking for a highly energetic, proactive person who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment.