NSW - Sydney
Sales and Marketing
No File Attached
- Sydney CBD location
- Full-time position
- B2B event management focus
We are currently seeking an Events Specialist to join our Market Management division. Reporting to the Head of Events & Sponsorships, you will be responsible for managing the planning, implementation and execution of multiple events for across a number of business divisions nationally. The ability to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within Allianz will be critical to your success.
Other responsibilities include:
- Stakeholder management including presentation of strategy, approvals, regular update WIPS and post-implementation reviews and feedback.
- Budgeting and planning financials for all events, and managing events within prescribed budgets.
- Development of digital and printed marketing collateral for events.
Ideally, you will possess:
- Experience in B2B event management dealing with large organisations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong customer focus and stakeholder management skills
- High degree of initiative
- Ability to work in a structured, fast-paced environment
- Experience using the e-Touches event management software system, and the Tap Crowd event app would be highly desirable.
- Some design experience (InDesign or Photoshop) would be advantageous
- Tertiary qualifications in Business and/or Event Management are desirable.
- A strong understanding of brands and the ability to work with brand guidelines.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
To succeed in this role it is essential that you are a detail-oriented and highly organised individual. We are looking for a highly energetic, proactive person who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment.