When you work at Allianz, you’re part of a strong global insurer, helping to protect over 3 million Australians. You’ll have opportunities to grow and drive your career your way, work with people from all different backgrounds, and feel free to bring fresh thinking. And you’ll get the support you need to have an enriching career and enjoy what really matters to you.
- Fast-paced, high volume internal recruitment role
- Sydney CBD location
- Join a high performing, well respected internal team
We currently have an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our high performing team based in Sydney.
This is a busy role where you will work in a team and manage recruitment for a wide range of insurance positions. In this role you will be accountable for managing relationships with internal business units and establishing cost effective strategies to source and attract talent to Allianz, whilst continuing to build our employer brand. This role is an exciting mix of specialist and high volume roles within the General Insurance and specialist areas.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Writing recruitment advertisements
- Utilising a broad range of direct sourcing channels to attract talent to Allianz, in particular LinkedIn. This will include proactive sourcing such as professional networking and targeted attraction of talent
- Resume and Telephone screening applicants
- Participating in interviews and or coaching hiring managers on interview practices
- Facilitating Assessment Centres when required
- Managing psychometric testing and analysis
- Reference Checking when required
- Managing recruitment related paperwork and sign-off process
- Working closely with your business unit to identify and implement retention strategies
- Providing regular reporting and market insight to business stakeholders
- Working on targeted Recruitment projects to enhance the recruitment offering internally
As part of this high performing team, you will deliver excellence in customer service to internal managers and candidates alike.
To be considered for this role you will posses:
- A solid background in insurance recruitment either in an internal recruitment or a recruitment agency.
- Experience in dealing with specialist and senior recruitment is desired
- Experience in executing strategic sourcing approaches including LinkedIn, Professional Networking, and Referral programs is essential
- A strong focus in supporting and driving diversity and inclusion activities in recruitment
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a Business, Commerce or HR field
- A detailed understanding of the financial services recruitment market
- Exposure and or experience in implementing retention strategies
- Excellent client relationship building skills
- A professional communication style, combined with excellent written skills
- A proactive approach and demonstrable problem solving ability
- Experience in managing recruitment projects is highly desired.
The successful candidate will have the ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and prioritise tasks while still providing superior customer service to internal and external customers.
In return, you will join a challenging environment and a strong team culture.