When you work at Allianz, you’re part of a strong global insurer, helping to protect over 3 million Australians. You’ll have opportunities to grow and drive your career your way, work with people from all different backgrounds, and feel free to bring fresh thinking. And you’ll get the support you need to have an enriching career and enjoy what really matters to you.
• Finance and Insurance Account Manager
• Mobile role covering metropolitan and regional WA
• Attractive sales incentive and tools of trade (phone, laptop, vehicle)
Our Dealer division supplies automotive insurance products and training support to a wide variety of partners throughout Australia, ranging from major vehicle fleet companies to large vehicle manufacturers, finance companies and large dealership groups.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual whose next career move may be a Group Business Manager or Finance & Insurance Account Manager, but is looking for the flexibility of a Monday to Friday position. Our Account Manager role offers a high degree of autonomy and requires you to be a champion in the area of strengthening relationships with our large franchised motor dealer partners.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Maintaining high order relationships with major stakeholders within a set group of Multi Franchise Dealerships
• Assisting franchised Motor Dealers and other business partners associated with these Dealers to maximise insurance income
• Training Business Managers in effective finance and insurance sales techniques and processes including Menu Options Selling
• Ensuring sales and customer satisfaction objectives are met for an existing portfolio of Dealers
The successful candidate will join our highly successful Dealer Account Manager team, participate in future project development in the organisation and will be required to prepare and deliver quality business proposals, presentations, and training materials with the help of our State Training Manager. You will have broad sales experience in the motor industry and your career will have included selling finance and insurance.
Your business acumen will be rewarded through an attractive salary package plus significant incentive bonus, employee benefits scheme and fully maintained motor vehicle.
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply online with a current resume.