When you work at Allianz, you’re part of a strong global insurer, helping to protect over 3 million Australians. You’ll have opportunities to grow and drive your career your way, work with people from all different backgrounds, and feel free to bring fresh thinking. And you’ll get the support you need to have an enriching career and enjoy what really matters to you.
• Full Time 6 months contract opportunity based in Melbourne CBD
• Fast-paced L&D Role
• Facilitation Role with an Instructional Design Focus
As a Learning & Development Consultant you will be responsible for:
• Facilitating Induction program, coaching and supporting new starters on Allianz products and systems, whilst promoting the Customer Experience Principles
• Facilitating Interpersonal Skills training in line with Career Development program
• Instructional design of training materials for cross training and product training purposes using blended learning approaches
• Designing and developing training programs in response to identified business needs, legislation and internal policies and procedures
• Coordination of the training as well involvement in assigned national projects
• Working closely and maintaining strong business partnerships with internal stakeholders
To be successful in this role you should have:
• Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and or relevant tertiary qualifications
• Experience within Financial Services, ideally with an Insurance background
• Instructional design skills and experience
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• A solid track record in excellent facilitation
• Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a team environment
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
Ideally the candidate will have experience using Lectora and Captivate.
If your skills and experience match the above mentioned criteria, please apply online with an up to date resume today!