When you work at Allianz, you’re part of a strong global insurer, helping to protect over 3 million Australians. You’ll have opportunities to grow and drive your career your way, work with people from all different backgrounds, and feel free to bring fresh thinking. And you’ll get the support you need to have an enriching career and enjoy what really matters to you.
• Exciting 9 month opportunity to take ownership of your own personal injury claims portfolio
• Become part of a dynamic, high performing, supportive claims team environment
• Ongoing opportunities for learning and development
As an Allianz Senior Claims Service Consultant in the Personal Injury Claims Team you will be a part of our results-driven Liability Claims Unit. The Liability Claims Unit has a high performance culture and is responsible for managing claims involving third party material damage, financial loss and personal injury arising from Public and Product Liability or Professional Indemnity policies. These claims are diverse, frequently involving complex legal issues and high net worth.
You’ll be responsible for:
• Managing a complex portfolio of claims in a timely and cost-effective manner
• Ensuring a high standard of customer service is maintained with our internal and external customers while building a network of professional relationships
• Continuous communication with internal and external stakeholders to report on claim developments and potential large losses
• Using your technical experience to thoroughly investigate and assess claims to ensure that appropriate strategies are being implemented and pursued
• Active communication and negotiation with Legal Service Providers and third party solicitors with a view to achieving the best possible outcome for all stakeholders
To be successful in this role you’ll have:
• Previous experience working in an Insurance, Claims or Legal environment is essential
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent customer service abilities and solid verbal communication skills
• Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
The Allianz career difference
As part of our team you’ll experience outstanding training with great coaching and learning opportunities. Our culture is inclusive with plenty of team-building and regular events. At Allianz you’ll receive discounts on our products and services and a range of financial incentives. We also value the health and well-being of every individual. Some of our lifestyle benefits include flexible working arrangements.