When you work at Allianz, you’re part of a strong global insurer, helping to protect over 3 million Australians. You’ll have opportunities to grow and drive your career your way, work with people from all different backgrounds, and feel free to bring fresh thinking. And you’ll get the support you need to have an enriching career and enjoy what really matters to you.
• Gain insurance industry exposure and add to your expertise
• Play a valued role in Allianz’s success
• Full training and further career progression opportunities
As an Allianz Recovery Officer you’ll join our National Recoveries Unit within the motor portfolio retrieving outstanding payments and costs. Reporting to our Team Manager, you’ll provide proactive management of all claims to maximise recovery income and develop and implement strategies to recover funds. As an added benefit, you’ll also be able to access our structured career path program, excellent learning and development support, and senior promotion opportunities.
You’ll be responsible for:
• Collaborating with internal teams, and working with external stakeholders including other insurers to achieve timely recoveries
• Reducing external costs where achievable through the use of in-house processes
• Sourcing the details of the identified at-fault party
• Successfully negotiating liability disputes
• Collecting & reconciling cash
We’re looking for talent who have:
• Experience in Insurance debt collection (desirable)
• An excellent customer service mindset while being target focused and keen to win
• The ability to demonstrate empathy and resolve debts professionally
• A solid understanding of Australian road rules and a good grasp on laws and operations relating to debt collection, liability and insurance
• Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
• A strategic approach and can think out of the box to achieve goals
• Strong persuasion and negotiation abilities
• Personal resilience and good at prioritising
• The ability to work to KPIs and enjoy the satisfaction of collecting money
The Allianz career difference
In return for your commitment to us you’ll enjoy an environment that thrives on fun and teamwork, and where successes are recognised and celebrated. You’ll also be able to take advantage of generous discounts across our products and services, and enjoy excellent opportunities for career advancement. With 4,300 people, Allianz Australia is an outstanding place to learn, develop, grow and lead. Not only will a career with Allianz link you to a brand that’s financially strong, but you’ll be connected to a culture built on supportive management, internal promotion, and making the most of your potential.