When you work at Allianz, you’re part of a strong global insurer, helping to protect over 3 million Australians. You’ll have opportunities to grow and drive your career your way, work with people from all different backgrounds, and feel free to bring fresh thinking. And you’ll get the support you need to have an enriching career and enjoy what really matters to you.
CX Service Design Consultant - Sydney - Permanent
- Full Time Permanent opportunity
- Based in the heart of the Sydney CBD
- Use your demonstrated expertise in CX Design and Design Thinking
As our Customer Experience Service Design Consultant, you will develop, design and deliver customer experience outcomes by adopting the Allianz Customer Centred Design approach. This is a Full Time Permanent position based in our Head Office in the Sydney CBD.
You will build a deep and rich understanding of the customer experience and the business through research and analysis and utilise these data driven insights in producing customer centric designs that drive business results. In addition, you will deliver these outcomes through facilitation, ideation, collaboration and co-design with customers, stakeholders and external vendors supported by the design process and ensure alignment to Allianz strategy and business objectives locally and globally.
Some of the key responsibilities in this position include:
- Conduct research and immersion activties to understand the customer experience from both an inside-out and an outside-in perspectives.
- Facilitate, collaborate, ideate and co design with internal and external stakeholders including customers.
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders.
- Support in the design and rollout of the Target Customer Experience including the business capabilities and tools required to grow customer centricity.
- Develop and design concepts and execute creative material as required.
- Support in the design and roll out the framework for customer centred design to deliver a culture of customer centricity (including tools and processes)
Skills and Experience required for this role include:
- 3+ years demonstrated diverse experience within Customer Experience delivery
- Experience in delivering significant customer centric change / improvement and transformation programs
- Experience in Design Thinking frameworks to deliver on Customer Experience
- Customer Experience Design - CCD / HCD / Design Thinking / Service Design
- Prototype Design
- Project/Engagement Management
- Visual Design
- Understanding of, or exposure to Research Methodologies
- Qualification / development in Design Thinking, Service Design, Human Centred Design or related methodology
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Facilitation and Presentation skills