When you work at Allianz, you’re part of a strong global insurer, helping to protect over 3 million Australians. You’ll have opportunities to grow and drive your career your way, work with people from all different backgrounds, and feel free to bring fresh thinking. And you’ll get the support you need to have an enriching career and enjoy what really matters to you.
Campaign Specialist, Acquisition - Sydney CBD - Permanent
- Acquisition campaign specialist, part of the Consumer Marketing team
- Across multiple business lines and communication channels
- High performing team, driving best practice marketing
This role will be responsible for supporting the management and execution of all consumer acquisition marketing initiatives, with the ultimate aim of increasing new customers and providing the best possible customer experience. This role will execute campaigns and programs across various mediums including online, contact centre, digital, eDM, events, tenders field marketing and web - across our Direct, Dealer and Financial Institutions customer base as well as Aallianz Global Assistance, TIO and Club Marine.
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager, Acquisition in developing, communicating and implementing acquisition strategies.
- Work with business partners to execute customer lead marketing activities to drive acquisition of new and customers
- Manage and update a concise annual acquisition marketing campaign calendar
- Assist in analyzing potential customer touch points and implement trigger based marketing for acquisition
- Use data and insights to assist in prioritizing target segments
- Implement End to end marketing acquisition campaigns: primarily email but including digitalPOS, mail call centre communications which drive new customer acquisition
- Conduct campaign analysis
- Manage campaign budgets and deadlines relevant to campaigns
- Ensure all compliance requirements are met with respect to all marketing and campaign activity
- Ensure Business Partners expenditure is tracked against budget
To succeed in this role you will demonstrate
- Exceptional planning and execution of marketing activity based data and insights
- Ability to manage cross channel marketing campaigns
- Ability to communicate and influence at a mid-management level
- Understanding of digital channels and experience in using digital to drive direct response acquisition programs
- Ability to effectively manage expense budgets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail in order to brief campaigns effectively
- Superior Excel and presentation skills
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in Marketing in Insurance, or within a services based organization such as financial services and/or telecommunications etc.
- Knowledge of B2B and B2C marketing
- Customer centric acquisition marketing
- Cross channel execution experience
- Proven leadership & people management skills
- Data driven marketing, working with consumer analytics team