When you work at Allianz, you’re part of a strong global insurer, helping to protect over 3 million Australians. You’ll have opportunities to grow and drive your career your way, work with people from all different backgrounds, and feel free to bring fresh thinking. And you’ll get the support you need to have an enriching career and enjoy what really matters to you.
• Are you an Internal Communicator looking to progress your career and focus on Digital and Social Collaboration?
• Get the career you want with this Innovative Communications team
• Become part of a high performance culture
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Intranet & Collaboration Specialist within our Market Management Division.
Working alongside the Intranet & Collaboration Manager, you will have a passion for all things digital & social, coupled with a can-do attitude and hands-on approach.
You will maintain the Intranet Content Management System (CMS), manage online projects and use your coaching abilities to train and support a wide community of content editors to ensure content is of the highest quality.
Sound like you? To succeed in this role you will demonstrate:
• Superior customer service and relationship management skills
• Previous experience in maintaining a medium - large Intranet
• Creativity and a flair for digital innovation
• Ability to create effective and engaging online content
• Passion for online social collaboration
• Ability to manage projects and engage a wide number of stakeholders
• Experience in coaching content editors in the maintenance and writing of online content
• Proven analysis and problem solving skills
• Experience with analytic tools to determine intranet user behaviours and improve efficiency
• Offering best practice advice on online development and information architecture
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of CMS and inter-relationships with content owners/editors
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Proven ability to work under pressure and troubleshoot in a detail-oriented, fast paced environment
• 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Basic knowledge of HTML
• Skills in Adobe Photoshop
• Experience creating online communities
• Change and project management qualifications
• Lotus Notes
At Allianz we value high performance. We recognise the contribution of our employees and reward our people with a dedicated range of attractive benefits. Whether you are looking for a company that offers a variety of flexible leave options, salary packaging, or substantial insurance discounts, Allianz has a range of benefits to suit you.