When you work at Allianz, you’re part of a strong global insurer, helping to protect over 3 million Australians. You’ll have opportunities to grow and drive your career your way, work with people from all different backgrounds, and feel free to bring fresh thinking. And you’ll get the support you need to have an enriching career and enjoy what really matters to you.
Web Analytics Specialist – Sydney CBD – Permanent
We have a great opportunity for a Web Analytics Specialist to join our team to provide administration and maintenance of website tags and tracking tools This is a Full Time Permanent position based in the Sydney CBD.
Other responsibilities within the role include:
- Administer and maintain digital analytics tools and reports, including set up of key website measures
- Website performance optimisation, conversion rate optimisation and experimentation
- Deliver to timeframes, budget, and other defined requirements
Skills and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Experience working with Ensighten Tag Management, Optimizely, Google 360, IBM Digital Analytics (Coremetrics), IBM TeaLeaf, ClickTale and comparative tools
- Experience in managing site performance through analytics and identifying optimisation experiments
- Understanding of web analytics reporting, ability to set up and maintain critical web reports and dashboards
- Experience as a technical leader in developing and implementing a strategy for analytics and optimisation across websites and sales applications.
- Effective Time Management, Issue Resolution and Escalation Procedures
- A strong focus on Customer Support and Communication
It would be highly regarded if you have the following attributes:
- Experience with working with Web Content Management Systems
- Experience working in Insurance or Financial services